HOW TO MAKE PORTRAIT QUILLING
Today is my friend’s birthday, so I decided to give him a special gift.
I made this Portrait Quilling for him of his own face.
You can watch the video for it’s making process:
Cardstock paper, Acrylic colours, Quilling strips of 5 mm, Glue, Scissor, Brush,Paper Frame, Slotted tool.
How to make this:
• Take a Cardstock paper and draw the face & then draw some designs.
Then Color some areas.
Like this it will look.
• According to the line, fold the strips.
• For gluing technique, see the picture:
• Apply the strip on the line.
This is how you have to apply Strips on line.
• Make beehive design, glue the area where you want to apply beehive design.
I’ll make a video on beehive design. So, stay tuned for that.
• When you apply beehive design, try to adjust the shape in such a way that there shouldn’t be much space between them.
• For bigger space, apply beehive design.
• Make oval shape & attach it on eye part.
• Take a strip & fold it according to the size of eyeball and fix it.
• Apply folding strips on small spaces.
See the pictures.
I hope, you enjoyed this.
Make this type of Portrait Quilling and gift it to your friends and relatives.
Happy Quilling 😊