LETTER QUILLING | HOW TO MAKE LETTER OUTLINE | QUILLING TUTORIAL
Now, Quilling art is known by many. So, today I’m going to share a Tutorial on How to make Letter outline.
It’s very simple. In this, you only have to apply the Strips according to the letters.
For making this, you’ll need:
Tweezer, Quilling strips, plain paper, Glue, Scissor, Pencil, Eraser, Toothpick, Paint brush, Paper frame, Cardstock or any hard paper & some acrylic colors
If you want, you can watch the video 👇
1) Take a Cardstock paper and wrap it with plain paper.
2) Draw ‘Hello’ using Pencil.
3) If you have drawn the letter dark, then rub it using eraser.
4) Apply Acrylic colours.
5) Now, according to the letter.. fold the strips using tweezer.
6) Apply glue on the outline of letter.
7) Apply the Strips on the glued part.
8) Remove excess glue using toothpick.
*There are other ways to apply strips using glue, which I’ll discuss later.
Do this same process for other letters.
2 Comments Add yours
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks a lot 🤗